Monday, September 20, 2010

We've been admitted

We came home early from Timberline Ranch on Sunday morning, Kenny was breathing very quickly and wheezing. So off to the walk-in clinic I go. As soon as the dr came in, I just said please don't send me to the ER. Cause I knew. So off to the ER we went. His stats were 85%!! Good thing I came in. So really, we bypassed everyone in the ER waiting area. I got to the bed, and there were three people on him. the RT gave him a dose of ventilin, and he immediatly got better. But his stats without O2 were still too low. So here we are spending the nite in the hospital. They started him off with 3 L's of O2. Then before bed he went to 1.5 L's. Now at 1pm on Monday he has been off of all O2 for an hour and a half. He doesn't have pnemonia, and he doesn't have RSV or influenza. So it's just him being sick and we go from there.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you guys and that Kenny gets to feeling better soon.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete