Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Please continue to pray

Please continue to pray for my friends strength. The news from the hospital was still not good. The babies would not survive birth. They have to make a heart wrenching decision. I just ask for all prayers to embrace them with love and strength.

This is very hard for me. I don't want her to hurt, and just wish I could take it away from her and her husband. I wish that in times like this I could say that everything happens for a reason. Because in times like this I don't truely believe it. I get very angry and frustrated. I just hope that their pain doesn't last long. I know that's not going to happen, but I do have that hope.

2 comments:

  1. How awful! Continuing to keep all of them in our thoughts and prayers during this devastating time!
    Love,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete