Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shamus Aiden Grant

My best friend delivered on Saturday morning. Shamus Aiden Grant was born sleeping on Sept. 18, 2010. He was helded by his mommy and daddy 18 weeks too early. The love him was and is unconditional. These parents have had such a heart break, but such a beautiful birthing experience with the Dr's, Nurses, and Chaplain's support at the hospital. We all continue to pray and surround them with love and support as we can. I have posted with permisson a video montougue that Shamus' Grandpa put together. It is truley beautiful, and it is something that will be with all of us forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkrEduaMwJ0

I unfortunatly don't know how to directly put up video's on the blog yet, but here's the link.

What is the reasoning? Why do things like this happen? Why does the pain have to be there? Why do we need to be put through such heart break? Why are lives cut so sort before they begin? Is it Ok to be angry at God? If not who do we get angry with? Is this just a test to get us to look for our anwers? If so, this test suck's sh!t!

I wish with all of my heart that there will be healing and softening of everyone's hearts involved. I know that the pain will never go away, and it will just be more of a day to day coping.

Thank you to everyone in the blogger world that finds my life interesting enough to follow for all of your thoughts, prayers, and comments. I know how much they mean to me, and can only imagine how much they mean to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment