Friday, September 3, 2010

Kimba!

Kenny has his new stroller! It's a Kimba stroller with great support for his head and trunk! It's such a smooth ride too! I love strollers. This one though, you can't miss that he is a special needs kid. That suck's, but in reality, it's the truth. And I can now apply for prime parking! Yep, I applied for handicap parking. That will make things easier. I usually park a mile away so people don't park next to me. It's too hard to get all the kids in when people park 3 inches from my doors!

And with handicap parking came the discussion of wheel chair accessable vehicle. A regular minivan with the adjustments won't work for our family. We are a family of SIX! So what does that leave me??!! Well as far as I can figure...a Dodge Sprinter. Yee Haw!!! I could pack that thing full....lol.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Bobbi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least you can park where you want and then just ding the doors of all who park too close!!! Glad that he got the stroller he needs!!!

    ReplyDelete