Monday, March 16, 2009

To the Doctor's we will GO!!

So I took all of us to the Doctor's this morning. Courtney and Kristen both had mild fever's and awful cough's so I figured why not! So we get there at 8am, like the sign says they're open at, and they tell me once we're in that the Dr won't be there for 30-45minutes. It seems that in their minds that this is Ok and acceptable. So needless to say, I waited and just let my kids run a muck in the waiting area! Not my fault that they can't abide by their posted hours.

So after we actually got in, I really liked the Dr. He spoke with me for 45 minutes on why my kids get so sick so quickly. I may have to investigate it further, but he figures that it may be asthma. Which doesn't suprize me, when my Dad, Mom, and myself have it! But because of that the cold gets bad quick because the body over produces mucus for the bacteria to grow. Anyways, another thing to look into. Better to be safe than sorry. He felt that Joe and Courtney sounded fine, but he had some concern about Kristen. He didn't want to subject her to another X-ray, and just set her up with antibiotics, and inhaler. All the kids are to use the inhaler and see how that helps. I usually don't like to medicate my kids unless really needed, but when Kristen wants to sleep and not eat or drink, I get concerned. She did that when she had pnemonia when she was 14 mths old. So now we wait, and see how she does.

And I had an appointment at the Dr for my first pre-natal appointment. The Dr laughed and asked me if I was sure I wanted to go through this again! I told her too late...lol...I didn't have the reciept to give it back! She said congrat's, here's the paperwork for all of the blood work, and come back next week for the physical! Yay, am I looking forward to that!!! NOPE!

It's hard to believe that I'm already 10 weeks! That's 2.5 mth's!! That's not too far off of baby being here!! I get nervous since I had Kristen and Joe. I worry that I won't carry to term. I worry that there's something going to be wrong. I just want another healthy baby like Courtney was. I just can't wait for the first ultrasound so that I will know that everything is going to be where it needs to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment