Thursday, March 26, 2009

Couldn't Wait!!

Well I know I'm awful, but I just couldn't wait!!! I gave Gary his birthday present tonite! I knew I should have left it at the store until his birthday. Well, I got him a GPS! It's actually pretty neat! I can get him an SD card for it and load pic's, and it has a slide show option! How cool is that! We set it up in his truck while Joe played hockey with the twins next door. The girls we asleep, well kinda, Kristen wasn't. She was in her room supposed to be sleeping, but no, she was clinging to her kitchen set ontop of it, stuck. Who know's for how long, but she was falling asleep on it! Silly kid....maybe she'll get the idea of sleeping in her bed tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man your just as bad as me! I hate saving gifts, lol.

    By the way, it's hard for me to read your posts with that purple background lol, i have bad eyes!

    ReplyDelete