Sunday, March 29, 2009

A nice day with family

Well it's great that my Grandma is down from Bella Coola. We met her for lunch and enjoyed the company. My kids are so lucky that they still have Great Grandparents around! Many kids don't even have grandparents. We will get to see her again this week!

DUDE is home. I still have to keep an eye on him. And force feed him. But he's purring. That's a good sign. I still worry because he's so weak. The vet said that he's going to call tomorrow nite, so I'll let him know this.

And on another note, Baby Anika Faith was born today. She is a LCDH. She was born at BC Children's hospital. I'm so excited for her parents. Please pray that she will be ok and strong through making it to getting the repair surgery. I pray that she doesn't need to go onto ECMO.

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi, do you know if Anika's parents have a blog so I can follow it?

    How are you doing? :)

    ReplyDelete