Sunday, March 15, 2009

So I have spent a part of the day looking through our leisure guide with Gary today! I am so excited, and can't seem to pick what to put the kids in. It's hard because a lot of the pre-school aged things start at the times when we are already places, but there are some evening ones. I think that we will put Joe in a soccer program, and both Joe and Kristen in a Hip-Hop dance class. I think that the dance class will be good for both of them for listening and imatation. And really who doesn't like music and dancing!!?? We all know that the 'cool' kids at the dances were the one's that knew dance routines and had good rhythm. They also got the good dates...lol!! It should just be more to keep us busy!!

On the side note, I'm still sicker than a dog! As well are all of the kids! What a way to have a good spring break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment