Monday, March 22, 2010

A parent shared this link, so I shared it with you

A friend that I have that wears hearing aids shared this link. I felt that it was something that would really enlighten everyone on what a hearing loss can sound like. Kristen has a cochlear implant so with that one ear, her right, she hears at a mild hearing loss. With her left ear she wears a hearing aid, and with the hearing aid it brings her up to a moderate loss. She benifits too much with the hearing aid for me to be able to have the left ear implanted, although I'd like too, so we wait until she can tell us what she hears with it. So here's the link, you should check it out. I may help to bring the hearing world into a hearing impaired/deaf world.

http://www.betterhearing.org/sound/

1 comment:

  1. oh my god..i just post that on my blog! LOL..uncanny. (Great minds think alike!) wink

    ReplyDelete