Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

It's Spring Break around here, and it never ceases to amaze me that we're still soooo busy! There are just appointments being thrown around left right and center! I don't think that I'd know what to do with myself if I didn't have something going on. I wonder if I will?? You know, stop to smell the roses. My kids are growing up so quickly right before my eyes. I feel like it's a race track and I can't keep up and I may miss something. Joe is just doing some AMAZING things. He's so loving towards his sister's and just loves to please. Kristen is just a spit fire! She looks at you with these eyes, like did I do that??!!...lol. Courtney, well that little one is NOT letting the older two get away on her...lol. She's just keeping up to them as much as her two year old little body can! Kenny....he's not so much a screamer anymore...well he still screams, but we can get him to smile and do HIS giggle! We feel like he's slowly seeing more and more. And then I turn around and do it all again!! I must say....I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids....even through my stress and frustration!

No comments:

Post a Comment