Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whew!

I feel like this spring break hasn't been much of a break! Well it has been, but I've been busy with appointments now for Kenny! Yesterday was his EEG...so now we wait to see if ther are any seizure activity's going on. Today was his assessment for the At Home Program to see if he's eligible. So again, now we wait and see. Thurs we have OT and PT for him, as well as his six month shot's and Kristen's Kindergarden shots! Poor kids...lol. And next week Kenny's head U/S! WOW can it be more jam packed. This is all extra ontop of everything else that goes on around here. just when you thought that there was no more hours in the day....we found some!!

It's been a good almost 4 years since our house has just been ours. when you have children with higher needs, your door becomes wide open. You no longer have the same solitude to go home too, because they come to it! We've had PT, OT, SLP, IDP, ABA, heck, I've even had pediatritions grace their presence here at one point or another. When will my home become mine again....I'm not sure. I'm used to it now....the neighbor's must wonder some days what the heck goes on overhere...lol!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE the revolving door, but anything to help the little ones, right?
    How did Kenny's appts. go?
    Hang in there!
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete