Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Prenatal appointment

So I'm officially into my 31 week now! WOW does time ever fly fast. I'm starting to feel like I need to sleep all of the time. But of course I can't due to the energy of the other three animals that I care for daily...just kidding. It's just my kids! I am measuring a cool 39 weeks! WOW! And I tell you I feel it! I have been talking to the kids about the 'baby' and he's in my tummy. Joe's kinda getting it, and Kristen, not so much. Well Courtney, my smart alek of a toddler, points at daddy's bare tummy, and say's while signing 'baby'! I almost died laughing! I'm just not used to kids saying things in my home so early. Joe and Kristen were/are so speech delayed that one forgets what's supposed to happen when! But who can blame the kid for picking it up so quickly. She was going to two speech therapy sessions a week for most of her life! And it wasn't even for her!!! Kristen is starting to do some really good pointing and is even using spontanous sign!! Just a few, but hey...I'll take whatever I can get! School starts in another few weeks for the kids, and I'm excited and sad! They can't stay my babies forever now can they??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment