Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ireland Rose

Chanda and Mike have welcomed their CHERUB into this world today. They begin thier CDH journey with her! I ask that everyone prays that she is strong and the DR's can allow her to go home quickly with her brother Tristan! I have been cyber 'chatting' with Chanda for the last couple of months...and love to read her blog. She is so honest in her feelings and what's happening. Nothing is sugar coated, and there is anger, fear, hope, excitement in all of her updates. I felt the same way when I was pregnant with Kristen. I just didn't do a blog or journal thing. I do regret that now....as I think looking back it would have been an important outlet for emotions and feelings. Please check out Ireland's blog, and keep on praying!! http://lovingourirelandrose.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment