Saturday, May 9, 2009

A very special day


Three years ago today I recieved the best birthday present ever. It is something that I will NEVER forget!!! I got to take my miracle CDH baby home! The wonderful H word that we all love to hear. The day before when they were doing rounds, the Dr's said that they had made arrangements to move Kristen. I said home??!! They said no to Surrey Memorial. And I again told them no, home. I can take care of her. They said are you sure. I told them to talk to the nurses. I would be fine. They told me that they would make the arrangements for the next couple of days, and I again said no. It was my birthday tomorrow, and I will take her home. And sure enough they made things happen, and I did!! I will never forget my birthday, and not because of another year older...that's not a big deal...but because I was able to complete my family and bring my baby home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment