Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am so Glad that it's bed time

Joe has really been pushing my patience the last couple of days. He gets into trouble and things that he shouldn't and Courtney seems to want to join in the fun.

Yesterday it was pulling the ashes out of the fire place while I was in the bath and playing with it like sand. I threw the two of them into the bath, cleaned up the mess, got their clothes ready. Got Kristen dressed and went back to get Joe and Courtney, to find that Joe had bitten into one of their bath tub felts, and turned everything red. Including himself and Courtney. Oi!

This morning we decided to re-run yesterday, except Joe didn't get as sooty! I had to throw Courtney into the shower with 5 minutes until we had to leave to take Joe to his ABA class. Took him to class.

We had IDP come for a visit, went back to pick up Joe.

Came home for 30 minutes to go back out for speech therapy for Joe. Of course he said, "no, take Kristen". I told him that she was going too! I told him to put on his shoes and let's go. Again "no" "no"'No" I dragged him down the stairs and put him in the van and away we went.

Came home. Checked email and sent some out regarding our appointments etc. Went upstairs to see that Joe had scooped some more soot out of the fireplace and let Courtney play with it. I chased him into his room, gave him sh!t, and came out to watch TV and calm down. Turned the channel to notice a few lines across the bottom of the TV.

Changed the channel. The lines were still there. Went and took a closer look, and low and behold, there was a star smack in the middle of the screen where someone had thrown, or hit it with something. The colours slowly did really funky things. There were flashes of light at the break, and then bloop, black screen!

I started to cry. That's all I needed to have happen at the end of my day! Well we replaced the TV...not happy about that, the kids are in bed, and I'm a close second.

I hope that tomorrow will be a better day, and now that Joe has finished his 'acting' out, maybe he can be that good boy that he usually is!

No comments:

Post a Comment