Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ultrasound Results

Well it was quick. They won't tell me what it is. And now I wonder about health of the baby until I go to the Dr's at 24 weeks prego. I wish that the tech's could let you know that everything is healthy. After having Kristen, I get so paranoid. The Ultrasound's that I had with Courtney, they sent me to MFM, so it was a dr doing the scan. He could tell me right away that everything is ok. And he told me that it was a girl! I will try to upload the pic's later. My scanner is on the fritz right now, so I'll have to try when I'm not so irratated.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're doing well!! With summer on its way, I tend to stay busy and haven't been cruising the blogs too much. I am so excited for you and this latest baby. Don't worry about a thing, I'm sure she'll be fine!!!
    .....take care of yourself and enjoy your pregnancy without the worries!!...Chanda...aka...Ireland Rose's mom

    ReplyDelete