Thursday, July 29, 2010

The summer is half way through!

We have been keeping ourselves soooo busy! Kenny has now healed from his surgery although he sprung a leak last week. He's been 'dry' now for a full week. I have noticed such a difference with his behaviour now that the pressure is down. I just hope and pray that it stays this way. The older three...well they keep me on my toes...lol. We have been doing lots of camping, and chillin' in the house with the A/C going! All of this through our appintments as well. I'm starting to want the regular routine of school back now, but I know it will come way too quickly. so I do enjoy the lack of structure right now.

I've been selling my Tupperware, and really enjoying that right now as well too! It's my ladies night out, and adult time. We are getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. We're going through everything, so that we can have the majority of the inside of the house painted on our next camping trip. It's like moving!! LOL...but a good opportunity to re-vamp our needs/and don't needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment