Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Camping, Camping and more Camping

Well, Kenny has been doing amazing! He is a different child. He no longer screams all of the time. I can even drive and he's just looking around. Not closing his eyes and screaming! I would have to say at this point that the surgery is a success. We'll see what the neurosurgeon says when we have a follow up though.

So camping. Well we have been really taking advantage of the tent trailer! We went to Chilliwack lake to a friends cabin for 4 days, while we were away had our interior painted of the house. Came home for 3 days, and I took the kids to Ferndale! For a week! I've had a couple of friends come down with their kids and stay with me for a couple of days. So that has been nice. They wanted to do the cross border shopping! Well so do I...lol! So shopping, and swimming, and shopping and swimming! Gary is at home doing things around the house, so yes, I took 4 kids by myself camping! Believe it or not, it's not all that bad! They have been having such a good time!

So then we go home, and leave the next day for 3 more days of camping! Bridal Falls is having Halloween in August! So the kids get to go trick-or-treating! Gonna be so much fun! But really, I think after this, I may need to just sleep for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment