Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Joe graduated from Pre-school


So it was Joe's last day of pre-school today. I was suprized that I didn't cry. I think it may be that I'll still be going back to Apple Hill for the next FIVE years with the other three kids...lol. So Joe will start Kindergarden in the fall. How quickly they grow up!


Here Kristen is getting her 'diploma' for finishing her first year of the PALS program at the BC Family Hearing Resource Center



Here's Joe receiving his Cap and diploma for Graduating the PALS program and moving on! He didin't want to wear the hat, well he did once we got home...lol.


They did a drama for us...this is Little Miss Muffet!
Joe was the spider...lol...and Kristen was Miss Muffet! She didn't like to do the drama's at the beginning when they did them, but now she participates. How quickly they grow and change!
I am a proud mom today! My kids are growing up, and doing 'typical' normal everyday kid things. I can't wait to meet my next little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment