Thursday, June 4, 2009

Goodbye ABA

So I sent off the email to the ABA owner. I have decided to try more speech therapy with Joe and Sylvan learning center for the academics. I had just sent the email and five minutes later, I finally got a reply from the other ladies about scheduling! (I only emailed the co-ordinator not the other's so she didn't know). I didn't tell her my bad experiences that have pushed me over the edge, but just that I don't like the way that Joe is starting to act programmed. But the lady who emailed about the schedules, says 'ok so so and so can start on the 21st, father's day. YAH right, like I would do therapy on Father's day!!! So if she calls and wants to know the details of how everything came to a head, I will share, but other than that, as far as she's concerned, we're just trying another route for Joe for the time being!

No comments:

Post a Comment