Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ABA!!!

I am soooo finished with ABA. But I'm not sure what else is out there to get Joe the help that he needs!!! It seems that they have him so programmed to give the answers that they need and prompt him that it makes me crazy. We have transitioned to the home based program instead of onsite group therapy. They have been so disorganized as far as scheduling, and getting things in order for me to be ready for it. I now have an email asking for all of these stimuli toys that he needs for his 'programs'. I have no idea when the next person is coming. No one responds to emails! I sent one out on Monday morning regarding scheduling, and no one has gotten back to me, minus the one tonite asking if we have these 'toys' around. I'm just sooooo sick of it all. I know that I've been given two children that have more needs than a 'typical' child. I love them to death. I just sometimes would like to let them be kids, and not have so much intervention. But at the same time, I know that some of the intervention that they get is so very much neeed at this young age!

No comments:

Post a Comment