Thursday, April 29, 2010

The follow-up U/S

So the neurosurgeon looked at Kenny's U/S today, and feels that it looks stable for now. So now we go back for a follow-up appointment in about 6 weeks. They told me that because of the PVL that sometimes these kids have dialated ventricles which you don't see in normal people, but that could be their norm. If I notice anything though I call and tell them, and they will see him right away! So I think that this is the first time I have actually left Children's hospital with not so bad news in regards to Kenny.

On another note, Kristen! WOW!! That's all I can say! She is mimicking all speech! I have waited sooooo long for that! She even know's her own name now! It's just been so exciting to see her thrive so much now.

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO....Good things come to those who patiently wait! :)
    So happy for all of you! Keep the positive medical news coming! :)
    Hugs,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. just popped on to say i'm so sorry i haven't replied to your email yet, been soooo busy lately n it got buried with a million emails, i hope this weekend to read up on your blog as i'm sad to say i don't know the situation but do know your babies are gorgeous :)
    Hayley xxx

    ReplyDelete