Friday, January 29, 2010

Nothin' really going on around here

It's just been day to day as usual. Nothing new. I guess that that is a good thing too though...lol. I've been quite tired lately. I think that I should get my thyroid levels checked again. After I had Joe I ended up with hyperthyroidism so I did the radioiodine treatment and now i'm hypothyroid. Kinda suck's. Well, I've never felt like myself since then. My blood levels say that I can be fine, but the way that I feel never is. I gain weight so much easier now too. And have a heck of a time losing it. I also have ZERO energy. Well partially having four kids does that too...lol. I've been following a story in Alberta though and would like to share it with you.

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=273439187168

This link has some of the more specific details, but all in all the hospital wants to take this little boy off of life support. As a parent who has had sick kids we all know how hard it is even with that. The family is fighting it, but I feel that they need our prayers and thoughts no matter what the final outcome is.

No comments:

Post a Comment