Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moving along

Things have been so hectic around here. Working on potty training. Yep the big P word...lol. I decided to do both girls at the same time. Kristen is going to be 4 next month and Courtney will be 2. So I figured that it would be a good example for Kristen to see Courtney working on it with her together. Court was basically just my bonus child. I didn't really think that she was ready, but figured hey why not. Well, the little one gets it! Yep Courtney is potty trained, well mommy is trained to run to the toilet every time the kid says potty pee or poo! But hey, it's not a diaper. Well and Kristen! well that's about it...she doesn't give one rat's behind about being wet, dirty, cold, or in pee! I even have cloth washable pull ups. Nope, doesn't care. we aren't giving up....but it's so frustrating! She talks about it, and smiles on the potty! Signs pee pee, says pee pee...I even went out and bought what I like to call the 'kid krapper'. It's a kid size toilet like the one's that we've all seen at the mall or where they have a lot of small kids. It's only 10 inches off of the ground and it's perfect. And since the girls share the master bedroom with the ensuite bathroom...we installed it for them. Yep, Kristen doesn't care! She will stand right there in the middle of the kitchen, lift a leg like a dog, and whiz on my floor....and then she cheers and claps. I think I'm at the point where I'm going to line my house with newspaper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment