Thursday, December 3, 2009

Roll over Roll over so they all rolled over....

Kenny rolled over today! And he wasn't even mad when he did it! He did it with such intent and so slowly and precisely. I was worried about the direction that he went, so I put him back on his stomach to see if he would go the same way again...nope he went the other way! I was so impressed with him! It's earlier than any of the other three kids, and he was the earliest! And considering he's such a grumpy child, I thought that he would just sit there screaming...but nope! I can't wait to see what he can do next!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I'm a bit jealous, Jaime has "unintentionally" rolled over a few times, but maybe only once or twice intentionally. So, happy he's progressing!
    Hugs,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete