Thursday, November 26, 2009

2:30AM!!

It is now just 2:30am. And I am up from feeding Kenny at 1AM. It's not that he's screeming...or playing...he's actually just looking around. That's not the issue. The issue is that I came back to bed, and went to put a bill with the computer. (The computer is next to the dryer in the laundry room. It's the only quiet spot in the house...lol) Anyways, my food slips out from under me! Oh dear! I turn on the light....and a blue sea of fluid. The Tide Ultra has fallen off of the washing machine. The full Costco size Tide Ultra has fallen off of the washing machine! Oi!!! So here I sit after an hour of using the steam cleaner to suck up the liquid detergent, using a towel to get the residue, and then pouring straight water on the floor and again sucking up with the steam cleaner, and then another towel to dry! I hope I got it all!! Now how do I go back to sleep??!!! LOL

I must add that after all of this at 3AM I woke Kenny up to top him up so he wouldn't wake up in two hours to feed again, and yep....he power puked all over the floor! I can't win...lmao!

2 comments:

  1. :-(
    So sorry! Try to enjoy the rest of your day!
    Gobble, Gobble!
    :)
    Hugs,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I can just picture it! That would so be my luck!

    ReplyDelete