Sunday, October 4, 2009

We're getting close...I think

It's been 55 hours since Kenny has had a brady. I'm wondering if I'm going to get to bring him home tomorrow, or if the Dr will wait until Tues. I'm afraid to ask!!! I don't want to jinx things. I must say that things are soooo ready for him here that it's rediculas. He's one week away from his due date today. It's just been such a roller coaster this last week and a half. Not the coaster ride that I had expected to ride, but a ride none the less. I wake up everyday just thinking positive.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking about you every day Bobbi, you are such an inspiration to me. Praying that Kenny will come home soon so all your family can be together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping to see pics of Kenny home early this week!
    Wishing you all well!
    Hugs,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep in hope..you will have him home soon! I hope tomorrow sooner enough! Youre in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete