Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally settled out





Finally Kenny's reflux has mellowed out. My fears of the unknown reasons are also going to be put to rest with his scheduled head ultrasound on Fri. Too bad it took so long to get a damn appointment. I'm pretty sure that it's not due to the pressures of the brain, but what if it was! How can they let it go so long with such a worrysome issue??!! It's really rediculas. But his med's are helping, and he's now able to get some more tummy time and is lifting himself up onto his forearms! I'm so impressed!! He even did some cooing at his toys yesterday!

Kristen has been doing some amazing things with her communication as well!!! I'm so proud of her when she does. It's becoming so much more conventional types of talking/signing that it's just so cute!

Courtney, well she's gonna make me gray I tell ya!!!...lol....You can tell from the picture of her in Kenny's crib with him sleeping in it!! Crazy kid.

Joe has been doing a lot more Autistic like behaviours lately. It's kinda our fault though. He does seem to benifit from the Gluten free/ Casin free diet. I feel sorry for the kid. It's almost like watching someone with terrets syndrome (sorry for the spelling), and he can't help but do the behaviors. So now we just have to wait for the Gluten to leave his body, and my calm happy Joe will come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment