Thursday, September 24, 2009

Can't our kids just catch a break??!!

So the results of the head ultrasound for Kenny came back today. There is shadow's on his brain. What does this mean??!! Well essencially brain injury. They will do an MRI on Monday, and the dr's say we can bring him home on Tues. So we'll see how that goes and plays out. I am angry. I know that my children are here with me. I love them so much! But why can't they just catch a break??!! I don't really know what else to say right now! I'm just mad, frustrated, sad, and whatever else emotion I have right now and can't put in words. I know that my children will do well. I know that they will succeed. I just don't know why they will have to work so much harder than everyone else to get there??!! Anyways, I think that I should go to sleep right now, and I'll meet with the dr's tomorrow to see where the shadow's are and potentially what the challenges may bring.

2 comments:

  1. oh dear bobbi! hang in there..just pray its not! i'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi...wish I could come out and give you a hug...of course, I had to come over here on the blog since you don't live next door...really hope that you'll catch a break here soon....miss feeling excited about the future, don't you?...I'd imagine good things will have to be coming to us sooner than later!....praying for your Kenny, you and all of your family....Chanda

    ReplyDelete