Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bath time with mommy




I gave Ken his first bath today. Well, I'm sure that he's had sponge baths, but not a real one. He was actually quite quiet! I was suprized. I think he actually liked it! He's been doing well with feeds. About every second feed he bottles half of his feed. So I'm happy with that. I let him know today though, that I won't allow this to still be going on in a week and a half! I'm ready for him to come home, and for all of us to begin our lives together as a BIG family!! Well big by today's standards anyways. And he is my last little one, so I'd like to start to be able to enjoy him too! But I know he will do it in his own time.

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping HOME is in your near future! I used to "lecture" Jaime about his feeds, too! 6 days after we were home, he was 100% bottle feeding! :-)
    Take care,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete