Monday, July 6, 2009

Calming down

I've started to be ok with my emotions over the last couple of days. Now I just need to start getting everything in place to begin therapies for Kristen. W've had a pretty mellow weekend, and summer so far. Just relaxing and not stressing over taking the kids here, there, and everywhere. We have a camping trip planned this weekend at Chilliwack lake. That will be nice and relaxing. Not too sure on how I'll be able to deal with the heat...lol. It's starting to get harder to move now. I get stuck if I lay on the couch the wrong way...lol. And I grunt to move! I know that's hot! Joe is really trying to engage Kristen in playing with him, and she's sometimes willing! Courtney, well she is going to give me a run! She's got my attitude. Two of me in one house...oh dear! We're all in trouble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment