Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Avery

I am sad to read that Baby Avery's parents have made the most difficult decision that any parent would have to be faced with, to allow their daughter who has been fighting CDH for the last two months, off of all supports. I know how hard it is to live with a child going through all of the processes and medical proceedures and struggles of CDH. I cry when I read these families stories and blogs. I pray for the parents, children, and medical staff involved. I will never meet these people in person! That's even sadder! I ask that as you read this you remember how precious the children that we have with are. No matter if they are healthy, sick, or special needs. Please let people know what CDH is! If you don't know, check it out and learn. It's an awful thing for anyone to go through or endure. We have too many angels from it. We need more awareness, and research to help to stop this from happening to our children. We need the survival rate to be more than 50/50! We should NOT have to bury our children. We should NOT hold our child for the first time as he/she takes their last breath's in our arms! Here is the link to Avery's blog! Grab a tissue, and say a prayer. http://keepingupwiththekeirseys.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment