Saturday, April 4, 2009

I hate CDH

Another child has earned her wings last nite. Anika passed in her parents arms. I get so angry at this. Why are families losing their children!! Why do children that survive have so many challenges. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy that Kristen is here with us. But why does she need to face so many issues at such a young age.

There are babies being born everyday with this, and everyday children are passing. WHY??!!! I may have my survivor, but for the families that children have passed it makes me sooooo MAD!!!! It's not fair. Sorry if this may offend anyone, but these are just my feelings as I have just read that Anika has gone. It may be different this time for me, because I met her mommy the day before she arrived. I follow blogs from everywhere, but this one was different. There was a hug, a touch, a conversation, a face to this journey.

3 comments:

  1. ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

    I know exactly how you feel. I hate CDH too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had one heck of a pregnancy because of CDH. My little guy isn't here yet...soon, but not yet, and I HATE it, too! It's just not fair how sick these little ones are at birth and how many of them are passing away.
    I'm right there with you!
    Sheryl

    Mom to Jared (5) and Jaime (RCDHMay 09')

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I'm so sorry to hear this, breaks my heart!

    ReplyDelete