Saturday, August 27, 2011

Disneyland

Well here I am sitting in Disneyland. I've been here for four days, and go home tomorrow. I am here for a Tupperware conference and am having a blast. I left my kids at home. I feel guilty about it. But at the same time for my mental health, I really needed this break. I have never left my kids except to give birth...lol...which happened a few times over the last number of years...lol. I must say, I have never been here before. WOW! I am in stimulation overload. I have had so much fun. But I am so ready to go home to hug my babies. I can't say that I won't do it again though. I think that for my sanity, now that I know I have some, I really did need a get away. But I still feel guilty. I know how much my kids would love it here.

Oh well. MAYBE next time. We'll see.

School starts in a week and a half, so the routine will be back to the grind. I'm pretty excited about that. I know that the kids have been asking over the last couple of weeks to go back, and that they miss it. I think that Kristen will be the biggest change. She's talking so much more now, and so much more clearer! Truely, it is amazing. I can't wait to have school start so that I can get back into the classroom's to help out too! There isn't much left to get together. Just a few more shirts for Joe, and away we'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment