Thursday, March 31, 2011

The kids and technology

I was wondering why my screen saver was saying that it couldn't find the file. I have it as a slide show of my photo's. Well then I went looking for the photo's. Joe has officially deleted a years worth of pics from my computer. I understand why he accidently did this. The kids are constantly dragging things on the iPad into new groups. Well I guess he did the same with the pictures on the PC. I have to now go through my Facebook and copy all of the uploaded photo's back to the computer to be able to have copies. All I can say is thank goodness for FB!! And can I be mad at him, nope, I should have really been watching him on the computer. He has usually just played his games, but with the use of the iPad he was looking for youtube! And movies to watch. Darn mommy, for letting them have the freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment