Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bio Chemical

Well Bio Chemical Disease control called. Now we need to do a muscle biopsy for Kenny. Sheesh, another test another wait. The wait just for the appointment, because he'll have to be sedated, is at least 5 months away. I told the nurse to PLEASE write on the requisition that MOM has requested that Kenny be put on a cancellation list. Hopefully this will be seen, and we get a call soon. I know that at the end of all of this testing they may just find nothing. But, I figure what do we have to lose. I have also requested to the pediatrician to send the whole family to genetic testing. Not sure if all the kids are having something that relates to them all genetically or not, but I feel it would be interesting to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey loved reading about Kristen turning 5! I too wonder what my little man will be like at 5.Right now our biggest issue is he has hypotonia. I don't see that Kristen dealt with that. I just wish someone could tell me he'll sit on his own...one day he'll walk....ya no one has the answers. BUT we too are lucky to have a very happy little man which makes life so much easier for all concerned. Well ...one day we'll hook up on the phone but till then....i'll work on this balance thing! : D Cheers Julie

    ReplyDelete