Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another birthday in our house!

Three years ago today, I was a very 35 weeks pregnant, with my blood pressure rising! 160/100. So the dr admitted me. When I got there I was already 3 cm dialated. They broke my water, and 2 hours later at 7lbs 4oz, a Courtney Joy Taylor was born. This is the only birth that Gary got the honour of cutting the cord. This is the only birth that we got to hold her for a minute before they took her to the Special Care Nursery. She stayed for 6 days, had an NG tube dropped for 2 feeds, and then home to the hectic Taylor household. She has developed "typically", actually a bit quicker in some aspects as a typical kid, but who wouldn't with all of the exposure to all of the therapy from the older two. She got to go to Pre-school a little earlier than this pre-school usually does. She is our snuggle bug, and our Courtney!

Happy third Birthday Courtney!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! She was big for 35 weeks...can you imagine if she went full term? WOW! Happy birthday sweet little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete