Friday, November 26, 2010

It's strange

It's weird. I used to follow all of the CDH blogs and cry when babies earned their wings. I would click and find new families to follow and pray for. But since Kenny's been born, it seems like I feel like my time is just spent elsewhere. I don't like that though. I don't even find myself having time to check the blogs that I follow. I also am a part of so many different 'cliques' of families now. My world wide web of friends on FB seems to be from so many different walks of life now. We are a home with so many different acronyms that sometimes I don't even know what i mean anymore. I have nurses asking me what my education is!! Well it's grade 12. And the rest is self taught because of my kids.

I find it interesting. There is a family that I met at Mingle and Play at the hearing center this summer. Their daughter has hearing loss as well. So we are 'friends' on FB. I had met another family just before Christmas last year on FB. Their son has PVL. That is how I found out that Kenny was probably having infantile spasams...thanks to their video that they posted of their son. Then there is another family that I met on FB and their child has CDH and hearing loss. And because of all of these issues I have them as friends on FB. WELL they all live in Prince George and know eachother as well. I just feel like small world! And really, I am a part of too many communities!

No comments:

Post a Comment